Thank you all for your interest and patience. Below are the two designs.
You may order either by using paypal or by sending a check.
Design #1 -
Design #2 -
Each throw is $40.00 plus $9.95 shipping. There is ONE exception to shipping charges. IF you are ordering to have your throw(s) delivered to an APO at Caserma Ederle we are going to bulk ship those for distribution and the shipping charge is $5.00 per throw.
If you wish to place your order via paypal:
- Click on the paypal "DONATE" button towards the top left of the page.
- Fill out the TOTAL amount ($40.00 for each throw PLUS $9.95 shipping charges per throw)
- Once you have completed the screen with your name, credit card info, address etc click on the "Review Donation and Continue" button
- The next screen with have Warrior Legacy Foundation at the top and ask you to review your donation
- YOU MUST click on "Add special instructions to the seller" and type in how many of each design you are ordering. This is the only way we will know what to order for you. Please order using Design #1 or Design #2 and the number of each
- Check all of your other information
- Click the "donate now" button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Make your check out to Warrior Legacy Foundation
- Enclude a note stating the design (or designs) you wish to order and the number of throws in that design
- Mail to Leta Carruth, P O Box 1233, Cordova, TN 38088
Warrior Legacy Foundation is a 501c3 organization so all purchases are tax deductible. Profits from the sale of the throws will be used to purchase airline tickets to fly any medically cleared wounded from the 173rd Brigade OEF X back to Germany and Italy at the end of this deployment and to help fund a welcome home party for the 2-503 off post in Italy. (NOTE: The Welcome Home party is not going to take place. ALL monies raised will be used to pay to fly any medically cleared wounded back to Italy and Germanyfor offical end of tour services including a Memorial service).
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Sebastian has one!